Thanks for the Four Fact Survey tag You’re Not Alone in This World!
Four names people call me other than my real name:
- Jessie (just my family)
Four Jobs I’ve Had:
- Limited Too was my very first job. I had a shopping addiction at age 16 LOL
- Hollister…yes I worked there with the barely lit atmosphere and intense cologne smell.
- Medical Assistant at a cardiologist. This actually has helped me a lot over the years when parents or grandparents have had heart problems.
- Being a (step) mom. This is by far my FAVORITE job.
Four Movies I’ve Watched More Than Once:
- “Mean Girls”
- “The Family Stone”
- “Sleeping Beauty”
Four Books Or Authors I’d Recommend:
- Jane Green. Without a doubt my favorite author of all time.
- Emily Giffin
- Liane Moriarty
- Jennifer Weiner
Four Places I’ve Lived:
- Carmel, Indiana
- Ypsilanti, Michigan
- Birmingham, Michigan
- Troy, Michigan
Four Places I’ve Visited:
- Cancun, Mexico
- New York City, New York
- Austin, Texas
- Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
Four Things I’d Rather Be Doing Right Now:
- Being somewhere tropical. I’m not even picky.
- Have a glass of wine in my hand. (too lazy to get up right now)
- Cuddling longer with the kids, they are in bed now.
- Laying on a beach getting my tan on with my in-laws in Florida. I guess my husband and kids could be there too LOL
Four foods I don’t like:
- Mushrooms (it’s a texture thing)
- Milk, I know it’s a drink not a food, but I HATE MILK. I haven’t had straight milk since I was 4 years old. Nope. Won’t do it. Don’t care. Makes me gag thinking about it.
- Tomatoes, I’ll eat salsa but not just plain old tomatoes. That’s another texture thing.
- Really spicy food. I sweat when I eat ketchup. Super embarrassing, so I only eat spicy food when I have my hair up, make up off and just around family.
Four of my favorite foods:
- Stuffed Peppers
- McDonald’s French Fries
Four Shows I Watch:
- Grey’s Anatomy
- Game of Thrones
- Real Housewives of Orange County, Beverly Hills, New York, New Jersey…you get the picture right? LOL
Four Things I’m Looking Foward To This Year:
- Disney World in October! The kids have no idea yet!
- Matt and my 3 year wedding anniversary
- Country Concerts this summer
- Summer time!
Four Things I’m Always Saying:
- “I love you”
- “Does a bear shit in the woods?”
- “Be aware of your surroundings!” (I obviously am constantly saying this to the kids)
Four People To Tag: